Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Snow Everywhere!

It snowed several inches today so of course everyone wanted to go out and play in it. After 30 minutes of getting the girls bundled up there were ready to go out. Skyler and his friend Walker agreed to sled with them for a little bit, then they would get to go to the big hill. The girls loved it.
Ryann would stay in the sled when she got to the bottom of the hill and let Skyler try to push her up. I don't know that Skyler loved it, and Ryann kept falling off the back as Skyler was pulling her up but she was happy no matter what.
The boys got tired of pushing the girl around so they went to the big hill. I got some shovels and things for the girls to play with to keep them happy. Ryann had a boot problem that needed to be fixed, while I was fixing it Hailey told me they were building sand castles. I don't know if they ever found any sand but they sure had fun.




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love getting the kids bundled up and letting them play in the snow. I remember being a kid and being so frozen that my fingers and toes were numb, then they burned like crazy when I came in. And then, I would put them over the heater vent or run them under warm water. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete