Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas Day was so much fun. It was so nice to just spend the day together. Christmas this year reminded me of Christmas when I was young. The whole day was Christmas, we went from house to house opening presents.
Hailey came into our room around 7:30 and wanted to show us the presents Santa left. I had to tell her that we needed to wake Ryann up first. Hailey went upstairs to go get Ryann and I went to go take Max out so we were ready to look in our stockings. Hailey brought Ryann down to our room and as you can see Ryann fell right back to sleep snuggled up to Daddy.

As soon as we got her to wake up again we went to see what was in our stockings.

Ryann wasn't quite awake yet in this picture.

Hailey showed Ryann how to open everything. I don't think Ryann was going fast enough for her. After we were all done we got dressed and ready to go to Taunya's house. My whole family was there, it was so much fun to be with everyone. We were all a little suprised when Dad showed up, it was a good suprise. It was so nice to be all together. Skyler met us at Taunya's so we could all open presents and have lunch.


The girls got a big barbie house from Grandma and Grandpa, they loved it. After lunch and playing the wii for a bit we headed home to open more presents. With Skyler home he got to open his stocking and we all got to open the presents under the tree.



Skyler loves to get clothes.




And here is Daddy passing out presents. I had so many cute pictures it was hard to just pick a few.





2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love that you left Ryann's hair collage in all day! Sydni got that doll house too, but we haven't put it together yet. We're waiting until her room is done. I have to say it looks a lot cuter out of the box. I wish I could have seen you guys on Christmas. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those doll houses wrapped in silk fabric?

    ReplyDelete