Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had so much fun on Christmas Eve. It was the first one we have had with no other family around, so it was just our little family. I was able to make a nice dinner, I know I was shocked too. Chris took my Dad's place and read the Christmas story to us and then it was time to open one present. The kids were so excited.

I tried to get Ryann to take a nap earlier in the day but she wouldn't stay in bed. So as a last ditch effort to get her to stay I told her that if she didn't take a nap that Santa wouldn't come. She got a very worried look on her face and said "I don't want Santa", I started laughing at her and so she never took a nap. She was very worried the rest of the day about this Santa person.

Once the girls opened their P.J.'s they wanted them on. So here they are in P.J.'s





















No comments:

Post a Comment