Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ryann turns 3

I know I haven't posted anything for over a month but January was a hard month. Hailey, Ryann and I all got sick with the flu. We each took a week and spent it laying down trying to get better. Once we got better I realized that I had forgotten how to post a picture on the blog, so now that I have learned that (again), I am not good at computer stuff.
Ryann turned 3 at the begining of February. She was so cute all day. She woke up so I started singing Happy Birthday to her as she walked down the stairs. When she got down she immediatly says
Can I have my birthday cake now?
So she spent the rest of the day wanting her cake. We went shopping to buy presents and she got to choose the cake she wanted. By the time we got home she was so tired she fell asleep for a few hours and then the party started. Chris got home and we went out to dinner.

She got so excited when all the waiters sang to her. Then we came home, had cake and ice cream, and opened presents.




She was so cute when she blew out the candles. She reached up to touch the flames but luckily we told her no before she burnt herself.



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your baby is three!!! She is so dang cute. I'm glad you figured out how to post a picture again. Sorry I didn't call you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that girl!!
    Love your blog Kristin!

    ReplyDelete